Victory Cruises has ended their sailings to Cuba for now. They have fabulous sailings to French Canada and the Great Lakes! Contact us for more information and pricing!
Victory is known for its luxury service with almost a 2 to 1 Guest to staff ratio.
The M/V Victory 1 was completely refurbished in 2015 and relaunched in 2016. Elegance, fine dining, personal service, and on-board enrichment is what defines this cruise line.
Your Cuba cruise on Victory includes
*Five Star Food and Service
*UNESCO World Heritage Sites
*All house wine and spirits
*All shore excursions
THE M/V VICTORY 1
- Complimentary coffee, tea, juice, soft drinks, and filtered water,
- Free flowing house wine, beer, and spirits during the entire cruise
- Free Internet & WiFi available onboard
- 100% Egyptian cotton bedding
- Personal robes and slippers
- Top of the line bath amenities that are environmentally sensitive
- Premium mattresses
- In-room electronic safe
- Individual climate control
- LCD flat screen television (satellite)
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping; nightly turndown
- Onboard Salon & Spa
- Themed Afternoon tea service
CALL NOW FOR PRICING AND TO JOIN US ON BOARD VICTORY CRUISES!
Be the First to Sail on a Cruise to Cuba! Call us now to book or for more information. (855) 586-2822 Or Click Here to fill out our form to be on the Top of the List!!
Cruising To Cuba is currently taking reservations for ALL Holland America, Norwegian, Royal Caribbean, Azamara, Oceania, Viking, Regent, Victory and Pearl Seas Sailings to Cuba. Please fill out a booking form right away to be included on one of these magnificent sailings! Cabin availability is going fast. Pricing may change until time of deposit.
We have reviews of the Havana Excursion, In the Footsteps of Hemingway excursion as well as The Las Terrazas UNESCO Biosphere Reserve excursion while in Havana. And we also have reviews of a Cienfuegos Excursion as well as a Santiago de Cuba Excursion too! Be sure to click the highlighted links to check them out!!