Viking Cruises started as the premier river cruise line and has just branched out to ocean going vessels. They have just announced their two sailings that will dock in Havana in 2017. There could not be a small cruise ship line more ready to sail to Cuba.
CENTRAL AMERICA SHORES & CUBA on VIKING CRUISES
Departs November 17 & 24, 2017 and December 1 & 8, 2017
7 night sailings!
SOLD OUT! WAITLIST ONLY!!!!
- Day 1: Miami (Port Everglades), Florida, USA
- Day 2: Havana, Cuba
- Day 3: Havana, Cuba
- Day 4: Cozumel, Mexico
- Day 5: Belize City, Belize
- Day 6: Cruise the Gulf of Mexico
- Day 7: Key West, Florida, USA
- Day 8: Miami (Port Everglades), Florida, USA
All This Is Included
- 8-day cruise visiting 4 countries & 5 ports with a private veranda stateroom
- Guided excursion in each port of call
- Culture Curriculum: Become immersed in your destinations through lectures on or performances of music, art, cooking, dance and history
- All onboard meals
- Wine/beer/soft drinks with lunch & dinner on board
- Coffee & tea any time on board
- 24-hour room service
- Free shipwide Wi-Fi
- All restaurant reservation fees
- All port charges and government taxes
All these add up to over $350 per couple per day of added value vs. other cruise lines.
From their experience in all inclusive river cruising and superb cuisine with all shore excursions included, they know best how to handle Cruising to Cuba.
Be the First to Sail on a Cruise to Cuba! Call us now to book or for more information. 855-586-2822 Or Click Here to fill out our form to be on the Top of the List!!
Viking Cruises to Cuba
The Elegant Fathom Adonia is now sailing a 7 day cruise every 2 weeks from Miami to Havana and then on Cienfuegos and Santiago de Cuba, returning to Miami. Click here to learn more and view our video tour of the ship!
We also have a review of the Havana Excursion, In the Footsteps of Hemingway excursion as well as The Las Terrazas UNESCO Biosphere Reserve excursion while in Havana. Be sure to click the highlighted link to check it out!!
And we have a list of some suggested books on Cuba that will make your experience more meaningful. having a deeper understanding of past and present Cuba will open your eyes and hearts to this wonderful and enigmatic island. Click on our Books For Your Cuba Cruise page.