Imagine a spot on the remote northeastern corner of Cuba with an unspoiled colonial village. Now imagine it surrounded by virgin rain forests, secluded sand beaches and crystal blue waters. You have just imagined Baracoa Cuba.
There isn’t a question when cruising to Cuba the cruise lines will not try and visit this magnificent port. It is what everyone imagines in a Caribbean village. Cobblestone streets lined by one story buildings painted in the Caribbean colors we all know so well. Now imagine chocolate! Yes, chocolate! Baracoa, where cocoa trees thrive is known for it’s white chocolate! Overlooking the beach is a statue of Christopher Columbus carved out of a giant tree stump.
Be the First to Sail on a Cruise to Cuba!
Call us now to book or for more information. 855-586-2822
Or Click Here to fill out our form to be on the Top of the List!!
But it is the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, Cuchillas de Toa that will take your breath away. With Pine Forests, Cloud Forests, mangroves and coral reefs it is on of the world’s last untouched rainforests.
What to do in Baracoa, Cuba
- Take a walk up El Yunque a trail that surrounds you with Coco Palms and Cocoa trees
- Walk the gold sandy Maguana Beach
- Visit the Cross of Columbus at the Cathedral De Nuestra Señora de la Asuncion
- Visit the local Museum at the fort- Museo Municipal del Fuerte Matachin
- Explore the small, yet beautiful Museum about the Taino People and Archaeological Caves- Museo Arqueopogico la Cueva Del Paraiso
- Climb to the upper caves to see the stunning view of Baracoa
- Satisfy your chocolate cravings at the famous Casa Del Chocolate
Cruising To Cuba is currently taking reservations for ALL Fathom, Norwegian, Royal Caribbean, Azamara, Oceania, Victory and Regent and Pearl Seas Sailings to Cuba. We are also booking our Group Cruises with special pricing aboard the Fathom Adonia on March 5, 2017 and April 30, 2017 . Please fill out a booking form right away to be included on one of these magnificent sailings! Cabin availability is going fast. Pricing may change until time of deposit.