Take Me To The Art / Cuba
We are so excited to announce our Land Based Tours for 2019!
YES! You can still travel to Cuba!!!
OUR LAND PACKAGES ARE US GOVERNMENT APPROVED UNDER THE SUPPORT FOR THE CUBAN PEOPLE LICENSE.
November 11-18, 2019
Join us for Havana’s 500th Anniversary the week of November 15, 2019!
There will be special events planned to coincide with the big celebration!
We will announce all of our most exciting Havana Art, Culture and Humanitarian Experiences in the next 2 weeks!
Take Me To The Art / Cuba
An Exclusive Small Group Tour
Kate Stern, Art Curator
Shauna Hoffman, Travel Expert
As we embark on an artistic adventure in CUBA!
Our last tour included the following. We are working on providing a similar list of events for the next our tours that fall under the Support for the Cuban People License.
- A 6-night, 7- day stay in a Private Luxury Villa
- Private car service
- Exclusive Curator-led museum tours
- Private Art Studio visits with renowned Cuban Artists
- A private tour of Fabrica De Arte Cubano: A must-see public art installation & center of Havana nightlife
- A visit to the social and cultural art project: Muraleando.
Also included in your journey:
- Private guided tour to Hemingway’s House and the small fishing village of Cojimar
- An intimate cooking class showcasing traditional Cuban cuisine
- A salsa lesson in a private studio in Old Havana with one of Cuba’s best dancers
- Rooftop Cocktails at Sunset as you are serenaded with beautiful Cuban Music
- Luxury VIP dining in the best restaurants in Havana
- A relaxing beach afternoon to experience the seaside culture of Cuba
- One day side excursion to the beautiful countryside of Vinales where we will enjoy a farm to table organic lunch and a visit to a multigenerational family tobacco farm. (Roll your own cigars!)
- A special evening of entertainment is scheduled for our last night in Havana
The Cost Is
$TBD per person, double occupancy.*
$TBD per person, single occupancy*
A non-refundable deposit of $2000 is due at time of booking.
The balance will be due on January 1, 2020
*We highly suggest you purchase Trip Cancellation insurance.
Please note. There is a maximum occupancy at the villa. If needed, we will confirm guests at a stunning 5-star Boutique hotel nearby.
- Cuban tourist visa
- U.S. Travel license
- All meals! Lunches and dinners at elite restaurants. Breakfast at your accommodation
- All Cuba airport and excursion transfers
- Compliance with all U.S. travel regulations
- Cuba Travel Handbook
Not Included in your package:
- Flight and any airline fees
- Discretionary tip for the guides
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cancellation or other travel insurance (highly recommended)
SPACE IS VERY LIMITED!
Contact Shauna Hoffman to reserve your spot now.
Some airlines fly directly to Havana. If you prefer you can spend the night prior in Miami and then take the short flight to Havana on the morning of March 15th. (That’s what Shauna and Kate are doing). For Trip Cancellation Insurance, Airline or Miami Hotel reservations call our Travel Partner Lisa at (855) 586-2822