HAVANA TURNS 500 YEARS OLD!
We are so excited to announce our Land-Based trip to Havana for the
YES! You can still travel to Cuba!!!
OUR LAND PACKAGES ARE US GOVERNMENT APPROVED UNDER THE SUPPORT FOR THE CUBAN PEOPLE LICENSE.
November 11-18, 2019
Join us for Havana’s 500th Anniversary the week of November 15, 2019!
There will be special events planned to coincide with the big celebration!
The city will be alive with music, excitement, and culture!
Art, music, dancing, and mojitos flowing in the streets!
JOIN US!!! ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT!
An Exclusive Group Tour
Shauna Hoffman, Travel Expert
Kate Stern, Art Curator
as we embark on a trip that comes only every 500 years!
Our Havana Cultural immersion includes:
- 7 nights – 8 days in a boutique villa in a beautiful Havana neighborhood
- Private transportation for the group
- Exclusive curator-led museum tours
- Private art studio visits with renowned Cuban artists
- A tour of Fabrica De Arte / Cubano: A must-see Interdisceplenary Arts Center and the highlight of Havana’s nightlife
- A visit to the social and cultural art project: Muraleando
- A day & night of special celebrations as Havana celebrates its 500 year Anniversary on November 16th!
- A group salsa lesson with a Cuban dance pro
- A night out in a classic Cuban Jazz Club
- A private Mojito making class ~ yum!
- A magnificent private seminar with Cuban Historian
- Rooftop cocktails at sunset as you are serenaded with beautiful Cuban Music
- Tour of the most beautiful neighborhood of Havana in a classic 1950’s convertible
- A relaxing beach afternoon to experience the seaside culture of Cuba
- A one-day excursion to the beautiful countryside of Vinales where we will enjoy a farm to table organic lunch and a visit to a multigenerational family tobacco farm. (Roll your own cigars!) Horseback ride if the day permits.
- Full Breakfasts in the villa every morning
- Lunches on the town
- 5 Scrumptious dinners, 3 in the best restaurants (Paladars) in Havana and 2 cooked at our villa to experience true Cuban homestyle cooking
GIVING BACK!!! We will be giving back to the street animals of Havana with a trip, for any of those interested, to Aniplant. We will be dropping off supplies, donations and helping for a few hours to take care of the dogs and cats of Havanareserve.
- Cuban tourist visa
- U.S. Travel license
- All breakfasts and lunches plus 5 dinners at fabulous Havana restaurants!
- All Cuba airport and excursion transfers
- Compliance with all U.S. travel regulations
- Cuba Travel Handbook
- Flight and any airline fees
- Discretionary tip for the guides
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cancellation or other travel insurance (Highly Recommended)
SPACE IS VERY LIMITED!
Contact Shauna Hoffman to reserve your spot now.
Some airlines fly directly to Havana. If you prefer you can spend the night prior in Miami and then take the short flight to Havana on the morning of November 11th.