Take Me To The Art / Cuba
An Exclusive Small Group Luxury Tour
March 15 – 21, 2019
Kate Stern, Art Curator
Shauna Hoffman, Travel Expert
As we embark on a luxury artistic adventure in CUBA!
- A 6-night, 7- day stay in a Private Luxury Villa
- Private car service
- Exclusive Curator-led museum tours
- Private Art Studio visits with renowned Cuban Artists
- A private tour of Fabrica De Arte Cubano: A must-see public art installation & center of Havana nightlife
- A special sojourn to El Callejon De Hamel, the Afrocuban alleyways filled with street art, live music and dance
- A visit to the social and cultural art project: Muraleando.
Also included in your journey:
- Private guided tour to Hemingway’s House and the small fishing village of Cojimar
- An intimate cooking class showcasing traditional Cuban cuisine
- A salsa lesson in a private studio in Old Havana with one of Cuba’s best dancers
- Rooftop Cocktails at Sunset as you are serenaded with beautiful Cuban Music
- Luxury VIP dining in the best restaurants in Havana
- A relaxing beach afternoon to experience the seaside culture of Cuba
- One day side excursion to the beautiful countryside of Vinales where we will enjoy a farm to table organic lunch and a visit to a multigenerational family tobacco farm. (Roll your own cigars!)
- A special evening of entertainment is scheduled for our last night in Havana
The Cost Is
$5695 per person, double occupancy.*
$7150 per person, single occupancy*
A non-refundable deposit of $2000 is due at time of booking.
The balance will be due on February 1, 2019
*We highly suggest you purchase Trip Cancellation insurance.
Please note. There is a maximum occupancy at the villa. If needed, we will confirm guests at a stunning 5-star Boutique hotel nearby.
- Cuban tourist visa
- U.S. Travel license
- All meals! Lunches and dinners at elite restaurants. Breakfast at your accommodation
- All Cuba airport and excursion transfers
- Compliance with all U.S. travel regulations
- Cuba Travel Handbook
Not Included in your package:
- Flight and any airline fees
- Discretionary tip for the guides
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cancellation or other travel insurance (highly recommended)
SPACE IS VERY LIMITED!
Contact Shauna Hoffman to reserve your spot now.
Some airlines fly directly to Havana. If you prefer you can spend the night prior in Miami and then take the short flight to Havana on the morning of March 15th. (That’s what Shauna and Kate are doing). For Trip Cancellation Insurance, Airline or Miami Hotel reservations call our Travel Partner Lisa at (855) 586-2822